The College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina (CONAMKAT) is delighted to announce the admission list for its Post Basic Public Health Nursing Programme for the 2023 academic intake. All successful candidates admitted into the program at the Kasimu Kofar Bai College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campuses should note that online registration will commence on Thursday, 18th May, 2023, and conclude on Sunday, 28th May, 2023.
For those who are yet to check their admission status, the list can be accessed via the college’s official website here.
Online Registration Process
To initiate your registration process, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official website at www.conamkat.edu.ng.
- Click on the ‘Student Portal’ button.
- Once on the student portal, click ‘Students Registration Portal.’
- Click on ‘Registration Guidelines’ to view and follow the guideline for the online registration.
As part of the registration process, successful candidates MUST present the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the following documents at the Kasimu Kofar Bai College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campuses, Katsina:
- College Admission Letter (to be printed online, COLOURED, and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
NOTE: Items 1–10, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
It’s important to underline that failure to register by Sunday 28th May, 2023 means forfeiture of admission.
Commencement of Lectures
Once registration is completed, lectures for the 2023 academic session of the Post Basic Public Health Nursing Programme will commence on Monday, 29th May, 2023.
We extend our hearty congratulations to all successful candidates and look forward to a fruitful academic year. Welcome to the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina, where we nurture and develop future health leaders.
Akahi Tutors: PASS AT ONCE in 2023 JAMB, Post UTME, SSCE, Pre-Degree, JUPEB & School of Nursing @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-ife.
Leave a Reply