How to Determine Monetization Eligibility for Your Pages and Profiles
For both Pages and Profiles, the opportunity to earn money from your content on Facebook depends on meeting the platform’s Partner Monetization Policies. Here’s how to check if your Page or Profile is eligible:
- Visit the Meta Business Suite desktop.
- On the left side, click on the “Monetization” tab to access an overview of your status and Page eligibility.
- From the top-left dropdown menu, select the specific Page you want to evaluate.
- Check for any monetization violations in the “Status” section. Additionally, you can review recent violations in the “Policy issues” tab on the left.
- If you want more detailed information about your Page’s access to monetization tools, click on “View Page Eligibility.”
- On this page, you’ll find a list of monetization tools that you are eligible to use. Click “Set up” to start using a specific tool.
- To explore tools that you aren’t currently eligible for, click the arrow to the right of “Other monetization tools.” Under each tool, click “View criteria” to understand the requirements that need to be met for eligibility.
You can also access additional resources to learn more about Page monetization eligibility, check your Page’s in-stream ads eligibility, and find guidance on how to submit an appeal or implement eligibility best practices.
Profiles can also earn money from their content, but you must have professional mode turned on and adhere to Facebook’s Partner Monetization Policies to be eligible.
- Open the Professional dashboard on your mobile device.
- Navigate to “Tools to Try.”
- Select “Monetization.”
Here, you can view available monetization programs and professional tools within professional mode. If your Profile is eligible for a particular monetization tool, you’ll receive prompts to set it up.
If your Profile isn’t currently eligible for monetization, you’ll see “Not yet eligible” displayed above the list of monetization tools. You can click on individual tools to understand the specific criteria required for eligibility.
Keep in mind that if you don’t see any monetization programs under “Tools to Try,” it may be because you reside in a country where monetization is not yet available.
By following these steps, you can determine whether your Pages or Profiles meet the necessary criteria to monetize your content on Facebook.
News1 year ago
Peruse Rev. Fr. Peter Adeyemi’s Daily Messages for the Month of October 2022
News1 year ago
Peruse Rev. Fr. Peter Adeyemi’s Daily Messages for the Month of September 2022
News3 months ago
Urgent Appeal for Electricity Restoration and Security in Obalogun Street, Akodi Obalogun, and Oduduwa College Road, Ile-Ife
News8 months ago
Join Live EASTER SUNDAY Mass Now!
News3 months ago
More Nude Videos Of Buba Girl Esther Raphael Leaked Online As Social Media Goes Wild (+18 Videos)
News7 months ago
Livestream: The Probe discuss press freedom in Ghana
News2 months ago
Alexander Zaitchik: The new colonialist food economy
Education6 months ago
A brief history of Nigeria universities