OAU Post UTME 2022 – Is Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) Post UTME Screening Form Out? | Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife UTME OAU Post UTME 2022Check the start date for OAU Post UTME 2022/23.
OAU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for the 2022/23 academic year are currently available for purchase. 200 is the OAU post-UTME minimum score. The OAU post-UTME form’s requirements and methods are listed below.
When will OAU screening begin for the academic year 2022/23?Learn how to submit an online application for the OAU PUTME Screening form at www.oauife.edu.ng, the Post UTME Portal for OAU.
The Post UTME Screening Form release date for the 2022/23 academic year has been announced by Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. On the OAU Portal (www.oauife.edu.ng/eportals/post-utme), applicants who meet the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and OAU Post UTME Cut Off Marks can apply.
The OAU Admission Form 2022 is available. On the portal, candidates can fill out an application for the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife admission screening form in the following manner: Do you want to attend Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife? Then, on this page, apply for the OAU Post UTME from for 2022 and 2023.
You are qualified to submit an application for the OAU Post-UTME Screening form 2022 if OAU was your first choice. To apply for the PUTME on the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website, simply follow the instructions and information provided on this page.
OAU Post UTME Requirements 2022
There are so many applicants for OAU Post UTME who have not yet learned the requirements. This section will provide these individuals with information regarding the OAU Post UTME Screening requirements and the documents they are required to bring to the screening exercise.
Does OAU offer post-UTME examinations? To complete their admission, candidates who have been granted conditional admission through the JAMB Admission Status portal must attend a screening at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Your JAMB Result Printout, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Result, JAMB Admission Letter, Colour Passport Photograph, OAU Online Registration Printout, and JAMB UTME Registration Number are all required to be brought with you.
To find out where and when your department’s screening exercise will take place, you can check the OAU screening timetable. To avoid being disqualified, please ensure that you arrive at your post-UTME screening location on time. Candidates who didn’t make the first screening might get one more chance.
OAU Post UTME Date 2022
So, when will the OAU Post-UTME Screening take place? The OAU post-UTME screening period runs from August 22 to August 26, 2022. On http://www.oauife.edu.ng, you can find out when and where your department’s screening will take place.
You can also apply for OAU Post UTME at www.oauife.edu.ng/eportals.You must also upload your O’Level results to the portal and complete the online registration form. The OAU Post UTME registration deadline has not yet been announced. Also, verify the OAU resume date.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME 2022
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
To begin your registration for the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Post UTME Screening Form 2022, visit http://www.oauife.edu.ng/eportal.The OAU UTME Form costs N2,000 (only N2,000).Candidates are required to log in to the portal and use Remita to pay.
Check the details of the screening exercise, including the time and location for your department, after making the online payment. After that, fill in your bio data and print out the Post UTME Screening Schedule from the OAU website. Keep in mind that prior to registering, you will be required to upload your JAMB and O’Level results to the portal.
Want more information about OAU Post UTME 2022?If you have any questions or comments about the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) Registration for the screening exercise, please leave them in the comments section below.
Candidates who meet the requirements for the Obafemi Awolowo University’s (OAU) UTME and Direct Entry admission screening requirements are invited to participate.
Please be advised that the University has not hired any middlemen or third parties to help with the registration process. Before the deadline, you can register online from anywhere and at any time.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
A General Certificate of Education (or its equivalent) with credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by the Senate is the minimum entry requirement for the first year, provided that all five subjects are taken and passed in no more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form
The screening process for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in 2022 will open for registration on September 8 and close on October 15 of that same year.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 12th October, 2022. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 17th October to 22nd October, 2022.
Akahi Tutors: PASS AT ONCE in 2023 JAMB, Post UTME, SSCE, Pre-Degree, JUPEB & School of Nursing @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-ife. Call 08038644328
Don't Miss Our Latest News! JOIN OUR WHATSAPP LIVE BROADCAST TO GET FREE LATEST NEWS UPDATES
All enquiries about OAU should be sent or forwarded to the address: admissions.oauife edu.ng or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply