On Monday, Princess Temitope Adesugun became the sixth wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.
According to earlier reports from Akahi News, the grand-style traditional marriage ceremony took place in Lagos State at Magodo Phase 2 Shangisha.
Akahi News highlights six things you should know about Temitope, the adored Yoruba monarch’s new wife, in this article.
1. Temitope Adesegun is a princess from the Adesegun Ibipe Royal Dynasty of Ago-Iwoye in Ijebu North Local Government of Ogun State.
2. She has a diploma in Linguistics and Data Processing from the University of Lagos.
3. She also bagged a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Lagos.
4. Temitope is a certified alumnus of several universities, including the University of Oxford, United Kingdom; INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France; University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom; and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
5. The new queen had previously worked as a TV Presenter for ‘Health-Wise’ a Public Health Advocacy Program, of Lagos State Ministry of Health under Governor Raji Fashola, aired for four years.
Akahi Tutors: PASS AT ONCE in 2023 JAMB, Post UTME, SSCE, Pre-Degree, JUPEB & School of Nursing @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-ife. Call 08038644328
Don't Miss Our Latest News! JOIN OUR WHATSAPP LIVE BROADCAST TO GET FREE LATEST NEWS UPDATES
6. She works as the team lead for the Hopes Alive Initiative under the Auspices and Management of the Ooni of Ife, through the House of Oduduwa Foundation.
Leave a Reply