Is the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-UTME Screening Form Complete in 2022? Check the start date for UNIPORT Post-UTME 2022/2023. When will UNIPORT screening for the 2022/23 school year begin? Learn how to submit an online application for the UNIPORT PUTME Screening form at www.uniport.edu.ng, the Post UTME Portal for UNIPORT.
UNIPORT Post-UTME 2022: Form, Cost, Closing Date
The release date for the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/23 academic year has been announced by the University of Port-Harcourt. On the UNIPORT Portal at www.uniport.edu.ng/eportals/post-utme, candidates who meet the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and UNIPORT Post UTME Cut Off Marks can apply.
The 2022 UNIPORT Admission Form is available. The application process for the University of Port-Harcourt 2022/2023 admission screening form on the portal is as follows: Do you want to attend the University of Port Harcourt? Then, use this page to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME From for 2022 and 2023.
You are qualified to submit an application for the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening form 2022 if UNIPORT was your first choice. To apply for the PUTME on the University of Port-Harcourt website, simply follow the instructions and information provided on this page.
UNIPORT Post UTME Requirements 2022
There are so many applicants for UNIPORT Post UTME who have not yet learned the requirements. Well, this section will tell these people about the requirements for the UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening and the documents they need to bring to the screening.
Does UNIPORT offer post-UTME examinations? To complete their admission, candidates who have been granted conditional admission through the JAMB Admission Status portal must attend the University of Port-Harcourt for screening.
It is expected of you to bring the printout of your JAMB result, the results of WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, your admission letter, a color passport photograph, the printout of your UNIPORT online registration, and your JAMB UTME registration number.
To find out where and when your department’s screening exercise will take place, you can check the UNIPORT screening timetable. To avoid being disqualified, please ensure that you arrive at your post-UTME screening location on time. Candidates who didn’t make the first screening might get one more chance.
UNIPORT Post UTME Date 2022
So, when will the Post-UTME Screening be held by UNIPORT? The post-UTME screening dates for UNIPORT are August 22 through August 26, 2022.On http://www.uniport.edu.ng, you can find out when and where your department’s screening will take place.
You can also apply for UNIPORT Post-UTME at http://www.uniport.edu.ng/eportals. You must also upload your O’Level results to the portal and complete the online registration form. The registration deadline for UNIPORT Post-UTME has not yet been announced. Additionally, check the UNIPORT resume date.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME 2022
To begin your registration for the University of Port-Harcourt Post-UTME Screening Form 2022, visit http://www.uniport.edu.ng/eportal.The UNIPORT UTME Form costs N2,000 (only N2,000).Candidates are required to log in to the portal and use Remita to pay.
Fill out your biodata and print the Post UTME Screening Schedule from the UNIPORT website after making the online payment. Check the details of the screening exercise, including the time and location for your department. Keep in mind that prior to registering, you will be required to upload your JAMB and O’Level results to the portal.
Want more information about UNIPORT Post-UTME 2022?If you have any questions or comments about the University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) registration for the screening exercise, please leave them in the comments section below.
The post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/23 academic session at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is now available for purchase. The post-UTME UNIPORT form can now be purchased online. See below for how to apply.
This is to notify all First-Choice candidates who received scores of 150 or higher on the JAMB UTME in 2021 that they have been invited to participate in the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post-UTME Screening Exercise in 2022 and 2023.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Deadline: October 1, 2022.
UNIPORT DEADLINE FOR 2022/2023 POST-UTME REGISTRATION
- The University wishes to inform the general public that “the deadline for the 2022/2023 registration exercise is Saturday 17th, September, 2022 and the registration portal will be disenabled” in light of the advertisement and the beginning of registration for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening exercise.
It is encouraged for all potential candidates to finish their registration by the deadline. As a result, additional information will be made available.
Mrs. Gloria 0. Chindah, Ph.D
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
News1 year ago
Peruse Rev. Fr. Peter Adeyemi’s Daily Messages for the Month of October 2022
News1 year ago
Peruse Rev. Fr. Peter Adeyemi’s Daily Messages for the Month of September 2022
News3 months ago
Urgent Appeal for Electricity Restoration and Security in Obalogun Street, Akodi Obalogun, and Oduduwa College Road, Ile-Ife
News8 months ago
Join Live EASTER SUNDAY Mass Now!
News3 months ago
More Nude Videos Of Buba Girl Esther Raphael Leaked Online As Social Media Goes Wild (+18 Videos)
News7 months ago
Livestream: The Probe discuss press freedom in Ghana
News2 months ago
Alexander Zaitchik: The new colonialist food economy
Education6 months ago
A brief history of Nigeria universities